- EASTERN REGION
- WESTERN REGION
Bill Vines was the recipient of the Knoxville Bar Association's Governor's Award (highest award of the association) in 2007. He is listed in Best Lawyers of America and Best Lawyers of Knoxville, as well as the Top 100 Lawyers in Tennessee. He served as President of the Knoxville Bar Association in 1986.
Bill Vines is a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 listed mediator in State and Federal Courts. He has mediated many cases, including large, multi-party cases requiring renting of large facilities and/or use of federal courtroom facilities.
- Contract Disputes
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- University of Tennessee (J.D. 1965).
- Recipient, Trial Moot Court Award x 2, (1965).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Knoxville Bar Association;
- Tennessee Bar Association;
- American Bar Association;
- Tennessee Association for Justice;
- American Association for Justice;
- Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association;
- American Inns of Court (Master of the Bench Emeritus);
- International Society of Barristers (Fellow)
Please call office for details